Are you having any trouble with Zoho? If you are unable to manage your businesses through Zoho, it is easy to delete your account. Deleting your Zoho account means deleting Zoho apps such as Zoho Docs, Mails, Vault, and Forms.
How to delete the Zoho account?
Like creating a Zoho account, it is easy to delete your account. Before deleting your account, you need to know about the following points:
- After deleting your Zoho account, you are not allowed to access Zoho services
- You should ensure that you have exported all your data from the Zoho Recruit system.
- All your data within the Zoho services are deleted and cannot be restored in the future.
Suppose you are a super Administrator of a Zoho account. In that case, you firstly need to cancel your subscriptions, remove all the domains associated with your organization, delete the organization, and finally close your Zoho account permanently.
To close your Zoho account permanently, follow these steps:
- Firstly go to the Zoho login website https://accounts.zoho.com, and fill in your credentials.
2. Go to “My Profile Info” and click on “Settings.”
3. Select the “Close Account” tab.
4. Reenter the password of your email id.
5. You can mention the Comments and Reason for deleting your account.
6. Select “Close Account.”
7. A pop-up will appear at the upper side and click “OK” to permanently delete your account.
After deleting your Zoho account, you cannot log in again with the same email id and password. After deleting your account, you will receive an email from the Zoho Accounts.
How to delete your Zoho email?
The deleted Zoho emails are saved in the Trash folder. To delete an email directly from the email folder, click on the Delete icon across the email you want to delete. You can also hit the Delete key from your keyboard.
You can also delete an email after opening it. Follow these steps to delete Zoho email:
- In the Zoho email, click to More Actions icon in the top-right corner.
- Choose Delete from the listings.
If you want to delete multiple emails at a time, then follow these steps:
- Firstly select the emails you want to delete from your mailbox.
- Click the “Delete” icon from the top menu bar.
With these simple steps, you can now delete your Zoho emails and Zoho account.