Do you wish to delete the PopJam account permanently? Welcome, you have landed on the right page. Here, we’ll discuss the PopJam account and the process to delete the account. Keep reading this article till the end.
PopJam is an online news aggregation platform that lets users find and share funny content. Users can post funny images, videos, and links to the site and share among friends in a follower or follow mechanics similar to Twitter. Similarly, users show appreciation for the comedy value of a post by clicking ‘LOL’. Content can also be commented on and re-posted within PopJam itself. It is a website introduced by SuperAwesome where users can create drawings, follows other users, upload pictures, play games, leaves comments, and was designed for 7 to 12 years old.
However, if you want to delete the PopJam account, you can follow the steps that are mentioned below.
How to delete the PopJam account?
There is only one way to remove your account and that is to request the support team to delete the PopJam account via email. For this follow the complete process.
- Open your email account associated with your PopJam account.
- Then, compose an email and write [email protected] to the receiver’s address.
- Type Request to Delete My Account in the Subject section.
- Write an email and request them to delete your account completely along with the reasons to do so.
- Now, hit the Send button.
Note: These steps will permanently delete the PopJam account along with your data.
How to delete Posts and ReJams?
If you want to remove your posts, rejams from your account, try these simple steps.
- Look for the post you want to delete and tap on the arrow at the top-right corner.
- Then, select Delete this post right beside the Trash icon.
Note: If you’re an Android user, you will not be able to delete rejams.
How to delete Comments?
You may have commented on your post in PopJam but want to remove them, then look at the easy two steps.
- First, find the post from where you want to delete the comments.
- Hit the ‘!’ button at the bottom.
- Now, tap on the Delete button and you’re done.
How to cancel the Subscription?
Before you delete your account, cancel the subscription plan manually as they’ll not be removed automatically if you delete the account. After canceling it will cancel all your future subscriptions and won’t be renewed. So, be sure that the subscription is canceled. You can remove the subscription from your device from the below steps.
Cancel on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app and tap on your Name.
- Select Subscriptions. (Note: Tap on iTunes & Appstore if you do not see it.)
- Then, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID and sign in and scroll down to the Subscriptions button.
- Next, click on PopJam (subscription) you want to review.
- Click on Cancel.
Cancel on Android
Go to the Google Play Store. Remember to sign in to the Google account associated with the PopJam account.
- Click on the menu, then go to Subscriptions.
- Select the PopJam: Art, Games, Friends subscription and click on Cancel Subscription.
- Finish up as instructed.
Cancel on PopJam website
If you’ve subscribed PopJam directly from the website, then you can remove the subscription from the site.
- Search the company’s information, then contact them directly: Get all PopJam’s contact details here.
- You can try to contact SuperAwesome Ltd (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.
Cancel on Mac Computer
- Open Mac App Store and click on your name at the bottom.
- Click on the View Information at the top of the window and sign in if you’re asked.
- Scroll down on the next page till you see the Subscription tab and then click on Manage.
- Now, click Edit beside the PopJam: Art, Games, Friends app, and then click on Cancel Subscription.
Cancel on PayPal
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on the Settings beside Logout.
- Then, select Payments from the menu and click on Manage Automatic Payments in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- Tap on PopJam: Art, Games, Friends, or SuperAwesome Ltd to cancel.
- A confirmation page will be displayed. Now, tap on Cancel Automatic Payments.
- Click on Done on the verification page to complete the process.
Therefore, this article contains steps to delete the PopJam account and cancel the subscriptions. We hope that it has helped you throughout the journey.