Do you wish to delete the Sportsbet account permanently? Welcome, you have landed on the right page. Here, we’ll discuss the Sportsbet account and the process to delete the account. Keep reading this article till the end.
Sportsbet is an Australian online gambling company that is owned by Flutter Entertainment. It offers betting services online via its website and its mobile app (both iOS and Android) as well as by telephone and has more than 1.25 million Australian customers at the end of 2019. Sportsbet operates with some strict boundaries and contains restrictions on promotional and product activities.
If you’re thinking to delete the Sportsbet account, follow the steps mentioned in the next topic. Now, let’s get started.
How to delete the Sportsbet account?
There are various methods from where you can remove your Sportsbet account. You can do it from its website, Android and iOS.
- Go to My Account and tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to Deactivate My Account and then click on Deactivate Account.
- Now, read the details and again tap on Continue.
- Choose a reason why you wanted to leave.
- Confirm the process by clicking on the checkboxes.
- Now, click on Continue.
Through Android app
- Go to My Account and click on Take a Break from Gambling.
- Go down to Deactivate My Account and tap Deactivate.
- You can read the information under Want to deactivate your account? Now, click on Next.
- Then, tap on Deactivate to confirm.
Through iOS app
- Open your Sportsbet app and click on More.
- Scroll down till you find Deactivate My Account and click on Deactivate Account.
- You can read the details and tap on Continue.
- Now, enter a reason and click on all checkboxes.
- Select Continue and again click on Confirm.
How to deactivate the Sportsbet account?
If you want to take a break from gambling, then you can deactivate your Sportsbet account for a while. For this, select Deactivate My Account under My Account > Settings on desktop or My Account > Overview and select ‘Take a break from Gambling’.
Restore Sportsbet account
Your public profile will be deactivated immediately as soon as you delete your account. However, your account will not be removed for 14 days. So, in case you change your mind and think to restore your Sportsbet account, you can do it by logging into your account and the support team will send you the link to reactivate.
Can you cancel the bet?
No, you can’t. Unfortunately, once you’ve confirmed your bet online, it is impossible to cancel or modify it. So, remember that the details of your bet are correct before you confirm it.
Can you withdraw the funds?
Yes, you can Sportsbet offers a number of withdrawal options for its users such as bank transfer, credit card, PayPal. For this, you have to go to the Sportsbet Balance at the top of the page > Select Withdrawal tab > Fill the details > Tap on Withdraw.
You can look at the above methods to deactivate and delete the Sportsbet account. Thus, we hope you’ve benefitted from this article.