Battle.net is a social networking service, online game, and digital distribution platform developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It handles the account management services for the users of Blizzard games. If you are tired of your Blizzard account, you can close it. To delete your account, you can submit your request by emailing or directly calling Blizzard customer support.
Take a look at this article to delete your Battle.net account.
Delete your Battle.net account through email
You can delete your Battle.net account by sending an email to the respective company and requesting them to remove your account from the database. Follow these steps to close your Battle.net account by email:
1. Open your linked account, and click on Compose.
2. Compose an email to [email protected].
3. On the subject, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
4. Now, write an email requesting them to remove your Battle.net account from their database and click on “Send.”
Delete your Battle.net account by calling the Blizzard Account Service Department
You can also place your request to delete your account by phone. Call the Blizzard Account Service Department at 800-592-5499 to make your account deletion request.
Delete your Battle.net account by submitting a request from the website
You cannot delete your account on your own. Still, you can submit your request through the website blizzard.com. Follow these steps below:
1. Log in to your account and go to the direct link of the Battle.net support page.
2. Click Account, App, & Shop image.
3. In the description box, type that you want to delete your account, and click Continue.
4. From the left panel, click Account.
5. Click on the Not listed here icon.
6. Scroll down and click Contact Us button.
7. In the description, write an explanation for deleting your account, and click on Submit.
The support team will review your account deletion request and update you for further confirmation and procedures.