Glassdoor is an online employment portal for job seekers, where the user posts or searches for jobs as per their preferences. It allows users to create an account, edit their personal information, post or view jobs, review posts, and more. Creating and deleting your Glassdoor account is easy, and the deletion is permanent.
However, if you want to delete your Glassdoor account for whatever reason, please go through this article.
There are two methods to delete your Glassdoor account:
- Delete your account by Email.
- Delete your account through the website
How to delete your Glassdoor account by Email?
You can delete your Glassdoor account by sending an email to the respective company and requesting them to remove your account from the database. Follow these steps to delete your account by Email.
1. Open your registered account, and click on Compose.
2. Compose an email to [email protected].
3. On the subject, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
4. Now write an email to the company requesting them to remove your Glassdoor account from their database and click on “Send.”
How to delete your Glassdoor account through the website?
1. Log in to your account on glassdoor.com.
2. On the top-right corner, there’s a profile sign. Click on it.
3. From the dropdown menu, choose Account Settings.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the Close Account button.
5. Re-enter your password, and click on Close Account to confirm.
Thus, we hope you have successfully closed your account permanently.