There are plenty of reasons to subscribe to the Hulu account. Thanks to its extensive list of movies and TV shows, our days are running smoothly in this pandemic situation. The Hulu app works smoothly on both Android and iOS platforms.
This article explains how to cancel your Hulu subscription and delete your Hulu account.
How to cancel a Hulu subscription?
You can cancel your Hulu subscription any time you want, and you can easily renew your subscription if you’re going to come back. The easiest way to cancel your account subscription is through the Hulu website, Hulu.com. Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Go to the Hulu website in any web browser and log in to it.
2. Enter your credentials, log in to your Hulu account, and select your profile in the top-right corner.
3. Tap into Account.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Cancel.
5. Select Continue to Cancel.
You can also cancel your Hulu subscription on Android. On the iPhone, you can’t unsubscribe from the Hulu app, but it tells you to use the Hulu website to manage your subscriptions.
- Launch the Hulu app and select Account in the bottom-right corner.
2. Tap Account and enter your password to continue.
3. In Cancel Your Subscription, tap Cancel.
You can subscribe to Hulu through iTunes using your Apple ID. So you can manage your subscription from iTunes through Apple ID. Follow these steps to cancel your Hulu subscription through iTunes.
- Launch iTunes, log in to your Apple ID and click the Account menu.
2. Select “View My Account.”
3. In the “Settings,” scroll down and select Manage next to the “Subscriptions.”
4. Next to Hulu, select Edit, and you can cancel your Hulu subscription.
How to delete a Hulu account?
Before deleting your Hulu account, firstly, you need to cancel your subscription. Deleting your Account removes your watch history. You can quickly delete your Account from the Hulu website or the mobile applications.
Follow these steps to delete your Hulu account on the website.
- Log in to the Hulu website.
2. In the top-right corner, click your name and select Account.
3. Find the “Personal Info” section and click “Update Info.”
4. The “Update Person Information” window will pop up and click “Delete my Hulu account.”
5. Click the “Yes, Delete my Account” button.
You can also delete your Hulu account through the Mobile application.
- Launch the Hulu app, and log in.
- Click on your name and select “Account” in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Account” and scroll down to click the “Your Account” section.
- Click “Update Info.”
- Tap to “Dele my Hulu Account.”
- Enter your password and click “Yes, Delete my Account.”
With these simple steps, you can quickly delete your Hulu account.