Fed up of Babbel account? Do you want to delete it but don’t know how to do it? Well, don’t worry! you will get all your answers on this article below. So, keep reading it till the end to know the steps to delete Babbel account.
Babbel is a German subscription-based language learning app and e-learning platform that is available in various languages. It allows users to create and edit their account information, upload pictures, learn languages by using various tools like speech and voice recognition and learning at convenient time. Users can use Babbel through web, iOS, and Android. It currently offers 15 different languages like German, English (US + UK), Spanish, French, Portuguese, Brazilian, Italian, Swedish, and others. User can take any of the beginner, intermediate and grammar courses, vocabulary lessons, along with idioms, tongue-twisters, colloquialisms, etc.
However, you may want to delete Babbel account due to various reasons. Like if you’re not satisfied with their services or if you’re thinking of trying other learning sites or in case you don’t want to use Babbel anymore, then you can simply delete your account. Now, let’s look at some of the methods to delete Babbel account.
How to Delete Babbel Account?
You can easily delete your account by following the given instructions. Babbel provides you a direct access to delete your account through the website. Also, you can request them to remove your account and data permanently. Before deleting, remember to cancel its subscription. Let’s look at the methods to delete Babbel account.
Delete Through website
- Visit Babbel website and login to your account on any browser.
- Hover your mouse to your Username at the top right.
- Then, click on Profiles and Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Now, tap on Delete Your Babbel Account on the bottom of the page.
- Click OK on the confirmation box.
- Again, login to your email account and check for the Babbel account deletion mail.
- Finally, open the mail and click on Delete to permanently delete your account.
Delete from Apple app
- Open the Babbel app on your Apple device.
- Click on Profile.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Then, click on Settings from the menu.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- Now, confirm your account deletion by pressing the Delete button again.
- You’ll receive an email for your confirmation.
- Click on the link in the email to delete your Babbel account.
Delete Through Email
- Log into your email account associated with Babbel account.
- Compose an email and enter [email protected] as receiver’s address.
- Type Request to Delete My account on the subject section.
- Write a email requesting the support team to delete your account permanently and wipe out your data from their database.
- Now, hit Send.
Note: If you delete your Babbel account, remember that your learning history and stored vocabulary will all be permanently lost. If you’ve any issues, contact [email protected].
How to Cancel the Subscription?
If you close your Babbel account before canceling your subscription or before your subscription ends, you won’t be able to access the courses you subscribed, but there may be other fees as your subscription will not be cancelled automatically. So, to avoid such situation please cancel your subscription with the help of the following methods.
Cancel through Babbel
- Go to Babbel website and log into your account.
- Click on the subscriber’s name in the navigation bar.
- Then, select Profile and Settings.
- Click on Account Information.
- Now, select the Cancel auto-renewal button.
Note: You’ll receive confirmation email of cancellation at the email address associated with your account.
Cancel through Goggle Play Store
If you’ve subscribed Babbel from the Goggle play store, cancel it by following steps.
- Launch your Google Play Store from your android.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to the correct Google account.
- Tap on Menu Subscriptions.
- Then, select Babbel subscription.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel through Apple App Store
If you’ve subscribed Babbel from the Apple app store, cancel it by following steps.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your name and then to the iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Then, tap on the Subscriptions.
- Tap Babbel subscription.
- Select Cancel.
With these methods you can cancel Babbel account subscription.
You can refer to above simple steps to delete Babbel account by going to the website and cancel the subscription. Thus, we hope this article has helped you so far.