Are you tired of using your Strava account? If yes, here is the right place to learn how you can quickly delete your account.
Strava is a social fitness application that helps its users to keep track of their exercises, and it also gives them a platform to share their routines with others. It is a popular social application for fitness lovers. If you don’t want to be a part of the Strava family, you can delete your account.
What happens if you delete your account?
1. All your private information will be removed permanently from the Strava server.
2. You will be removed from clubs, challenges, heatmaps, and leaderboards.
3. Once your account is deleted, your private segments and routes will also be removed.
4. The clubs you have created will still have remained on the platform.
5. If you own a club, it is recommended to transfer to another member before account deletion.
There are two ways of deleting your Strava account:
- Delete your account through email
- Delete your account through the website
How to delete your Strava account through email?
You can delete your Strava account by sending an email to the respective company and requesting them to remove your account from the database. Follow these steps to delete your account by email.
1. Open your registered account, and click on Compose.
2. Compose an email to [email protected].
3. On the subject, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
4. Now write an email to the company requesting them to remove your Strava account from their database and click on “Send.”
How to delete your Strava account from the website?
The Strava account cannot be deleted through the application. You need to log in via the website or from your phone’s browser. Follow these steps to close your account from the website:
1. Sign in to your account on strava.com.
2. From your profile in the upper right corner, choose Settings.
3. Select My Account.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Get Started.
5. Check the checkbox at the bottom of the page, and click on Request Account Deletion.
6. Open your confirmation email and click on Delete Your Account.
7. Click on Delete your account to confirm account deletion.
With these simple steps, you can easily delete your Strava account permanently.